1. About Us
This policy describes how we collect, use, and process information about our users. Our group is constantly evolving, so this document may change over time. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. Any policy changes will be effective from the date it is published by us.
Our applications have no age restrictions. We do not knowingly collect personal data about children or anyone.
2. What types of information do we collect
Augment El Paso does not collect any user information (names, contact information, email addresses, social media accounts, etc.) without the user's consent. Our application (Augment El Paso) is an augmented reality application which uses the device's camera to to process image data. The application does allow the user to take pictures, which are stored on the user's device. Therefore, access to the camera and storage is needed.
As mentioned before, Augment El Paso does not collect any user information. The software development kit (SDK) that we use for the augmented reality portion of the app is the Vuforia SDK. The Vuforia SDK does collect statistics about the user's device depending on the features that we implement in our application, Augment El Paso.
The following is information that Vuforia collects (depending on implemented features):
- Information about the end users’ devices such as:
- Make, model and firmware version of the user’s device
- Operating system name and version number of the user’s device
- Camera profile version
- Information about the Software used to create the Developer Application such as:
- Vuforia API version
- Vuforia license keys for mobile and digital eyewear licenses
- Cloud Recognition client key for apps that utilize Cloud Recognition
- Information about the Developer Application and its use such as:
- Application bundle ID
- Application version, for tracking application upgrades
- Application’s App Store ID recorded for Google Play Store
- Initial application session timestamp, for the first time an app is launched after being installed on a device
- Camera start and stop times. This is only recorded when the Vuforia app process is running
- Vuforia application process start / stop / resume timestamps
- Recognition event timestamps
- Log Data file configuration defines frequency and file size of the log file to be transmitted to PTC
- Tracker state detected / tracking / lost timestamps
- Target created / destroyed timestamps
- Virtual button created / destroyed timestamps
- Virtual button pressed / released timestamps
- The IP address used by the end user’s device for the purpose of inferring the country / region of use (but not the exact location).
- Images submitted with Cloud Recognition queries in order to match image for a Recognition event
3. Changes to the policy
4. Contact us